Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu Planning Monday: 2/22/2010


I didn't get to make the menu for last week...I was running behind all last week it seemed. It was Nate's off week, so we spent a lot of time together, too. I tried Thai food for the first time and it was AMAZING! Also, I made Butter Chicken last night (thanks again, Tami, for the recipe) and it turned out pretty well. All in all, it was a really busy week. However, I was determined to get the menu finished this week.


After this it's time to Shred with Jillian Michaels, which I'm so not looking forward to. However, it's day 3 so I can't slack off. I need to see some changes! I'm hoping that exercising will not only help with my weight, but my psoriasis, too. You know, as stress relief. :-)


Monday - Chili, Mexican Cornbread

Tuesday - Lasagna, Salad

Wednesday - Pork Chops, Cheddar Jack Mac, Broccoli

Thursday - Chicken Enchiladas, Rice, Refried Beans

Friday - Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich, Hashbrowns

Saturday - Fish Filet, Green Beans, Corn Casserole

Sunday - Steak, Baked Potatoes, Salad


Please be sure to check out Menu Plan Monday!


Don't forget, I'm eating low carb so this menu is for my family!

1 comments:

Tami said...

Sounds like a great menu plan. The weather is perfect here for chili. I wish that I would've thought of that for this week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails