Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tasty Treat Tuesday: Baked Egg Cups and a mild tangent.


I'm running out of personal recipes to give to you guys (I'm not very creative in the kitchen), so I found a low carb recipe on Sparkpeople that I wanted to try and I decided to share it with you. I think that I might make them this weekend since I have eggs on the menu anyway. You can find the recipe for Baked Egg Cups here. They look yummy.


Things have been pretty wild this week and it's only Tuesday! I realized yesterday that my final in A & P must be taken by the 8th of March and I'm freaking out! So, I've been studying my rear off. While doing that, I'm also taking care of an 18 month old and running after a bunch of crazy girls. Seriously, it sounds like a war zone in our house sometimes. Oh yeah, did I mention that I'm also trying to quit Diet Mountain Dew and I've been exercising with Jillian Michaels?


I have to admit, I'm kind of addicted to exercise videos. There is nothing better than sitting on the couch in my sweats with my feet propped on the ottoman, eating a ham biscuit, and watching these slim, muscular people work out. Watching them (the workout people) makes me tired and listening to them makes me feel that I've accomplished something. However, this whole addiction to exercise videos (I really do try them, I promise!) has gotten me in trouble a bit with the hubby, at times. I have half a row on the bookcase devoted to those types of dvd's. I've got Carmen Electra's Striptease (let me tell you, I did that a couple times until Nate wanted to watch, then swinging my head like a bull getting ready to charge just wasn't as funny anymore, but that's another story), New York Ballet videos, belly dancing videos, yoga, and pilates videos; pretty much any type that you could think of. I've tried all of them, sure, but I haven't stuck with any of them. I'm hoping that Jillian, with her attitude can keep me in line. If she can't, I'm going back to Sweatin' to the Oldies where at least I can listen to decent music.


Annnnddd....end rant. I don't know where that came from, but it probably stems from the fact that I'm hiding out. From the laundry. I'm not joking; it's almost spilling out of the laundry room in search of me. I'm so behind....


On a good note; I'm attempting to read Through a Glass Darkly, by Karleen Koen again. It's one of my favorite books and never fails to make me cry. I love it.


Have a good night!

1 comments:

Tami said...

The egg cups look really good. I can't wait to hear what you think of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails