Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010


My wonderful, wonderful husband, Nate, gave me an absolutely amazing Valentine's Day. Last night we watched a movie then went to dinner at my favorite restaurant (we ate at the hibachi and had sushi, yum!). He also bought flowers; lilies, my favorites! It was a great V-Day.

On our way out last night.

I made breakfast for everyone this morning, including my mom who was up here for the weekend. She was an awesome Valentine's Day gift, too! I hope everyone has a great day today!


4 comments:

Tami said...

Beautiful flowers!

I wish the I could talk my Mom into flying down to see us. Enjoy your visit with your Mom!

Tara said...

Thanks, Tami! The visit and flowers were awesome. We are definitely very blessed to live close enough so that she can drive up here.

Good luck on getting your mom down that way! :-)

Bugaboo said...

Stargazer lilies are most def my favorite too --- yours are super pretty! Good job to your hubs for pickin' out some good ones! :o)

Tara said...

Thanks, Bugaboo! He got big hugs and kisses for that one...especially for remembering that lilies are my fave!

Related Posts with Thumbnails