Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tasty Treat Tuesday: Roasted Green Beans


My children aren't the greatest vegetable eaters, so I have to compensate and do what I can to make the veggies taste good for them. When I came across this recipe for roasted green beans, I was instantly excited, thinking that they would like it. I added my own spin to it (the seasoned salt) and the loved it (Nate did, too)!


Ingredients:

1 bag frozen French Cut Green beans (or 2 lbs fresh)
Olive oil
Seasoned salt

1. Thaw frozen beans.

2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

3. Place beans in a bowl and lightly drizzle olive oil over them. Sprinkle with seasoned salt. Toss until well coated.

4. Place green beans on a cookie sheet in a single layer and cook for 30-40 minutes depending upon your preference.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails