Saturday, August 1, 2009

What do you want to know?

Alex and Cami are back, yay! I've missed them terribly and the household just hasn't felt the same. Ems has said everyday how much she misses her sister and I've felt sorry for her because I've been wrapped up in finals and haven't been able to play games with her as much as I could previously. However, she did get into a lot LESS trouble while her sisters were gone. Maybe she felt more responsible?


I know that I haven't written much about myself, mostly focusing on routines and the Home Management Journal, but I'm not really sure how much you actually want to hear. I'm 31 and married to the love of my life. We have four amazing children and I'm in college to get my nursing degree. This semester has been a real bear since it's my first time back in school in years. I took English, Psychology, Medical Terminology, and Algebra this summer and they were 8 week courses instead of the usual 16 weeks. I'm proud to say that I made A's in English, Psych, and Med Term and a B in Algebra (I'm not a math person so I'll take it!).


Alex is our oldest at 13 and she is followed by Cami at 11, Ems at 6, and Baby D at almost 1 (his bday is August 4th). They are all so very different and such blessings in my life. I couldn't imagine life without them and, honestly, wouldn't want to.


Nate is pretty amazing. We've had our ups and downs, but we've put a lot of effort into our relationship. Part of growing up and growing wiser is realizing that marriage is hard and you can't just get by on 'love', there has to be a strong foundation on which to stand. Luckily, we have that and because of that, I feel doubly blessed. I married my best friend and couldn't ask for more.


So, enough about me. I want to hear about you guys! Feel free to drop me a line anytime!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails