Monday, August 3, 2009

Good deed of the day: Goodsearch

While perusing my daily dose of celebrity gossip, I came across some information about a new search engine. Instead of using Google, check out Goodsearch, a search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choice every time you search. In addition, do all of your shopping through their online shopping mall, GoodShop.com and a percentage of your purchases will go to the charity or school of your choice. You pay the same price as you normally would, but a donation goes to your cause! You can choose from their list of participating Nonprofit organizations and schools or add your own. I chose the Susan G. Komen foundation out of Chattanooga since I'm originally from TN, then I did my search and money was donated to my charity. A great way to give while getting the information that you need!


According to the Goodsearch website, the ASPCA has earned over $27,000 and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation has earned over $11,500! I urge you, please use this search engine instead of others. Anyway that we can give back to those less fortunate than we are, is a real blessing.


Have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails