Monday, January 11, 2010

The New Semester Starts!


Today is the first day of the new semester and I am extremely excited! I'm taking five classes; Anatomy and Physiology 1, Anatomy and Physiology 2, Chemistry 1, Technical Writing, and Advanced Insurance Claims Procedures. I was so excited and ready to get into the swing of things that I could barely sleep last night and woke up very, very early this morning.

After dropping the girls off at school, I gave Baby D his breakfast, then did all the breakfast dishes and cleaned the kitchen (see my sink is shined!).

Next on the list was the hallway/main bathroom. I made sure that was straightened up since the girls always forget to clean the counter and usually leave hair and/or toothpaste in the sink. It looked good in there (ignore that bobby pin).

Once all that was finished and I'd vacuumed the living room, computer area, and hallway, I had a chance to relax and look over my schoolwork some. Not much was accomplished, however, since Baby D was ready to play. We played some games and I chased him around the house until naptime. I finally got a good look at my schoolwork and printed out the syllabus for each class. I really can't wait to get started.


More to come tomorrow!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails