Monday, November 9, 2009

Life's Little Blessings: Baby Snuggles

One of my favorite little life blessings is a sweet, cuddly, just woke up baby! Baby D gives hugs and kisses when he first wakes up and is so sweet. Then he gets completely awake is active as all get out! One of his favorite things to do is knock the tray off his high chair, so that it makes a loud noise and scatters food everywhere. He thinks its hilarious, while I am not so amused. I find myself sweeping constantly and finding Cheerios in odd places, like kitchen chairs, cabinets, etc.


Today when he woke up from his nap, he had crazy hair! It was completely adorable and I had to take a picture.

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so adorable!! Look at that hair and eyes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails