Sunday, October 25, 2009

Boo at the Zoo

We went to Boo at the Zoo for the first time last night. It was a lot of fun, but we had to wait for a very long time!

That's Baby D waiting in line, people watching! Sorry for terrible photos, they were taken with my cell phone.


I brought along snacks and drinks for Baby D, but didn't even think about it for the rest of us. Only Cami, Ems, Baby D, and myself went since Nate was working and Alex was at a slumber party. Luckily, the zoo provided cups of hot chocolate, at the whopping price of $2.50 each! Wow!


It was a lot of fun. The kids got candy, got to see the animals, and Ems had her face painted. She looked adorable!

I'm glad we got to go this year.


On a funny/weird note...there was a gentleman there who wanted to take a picture with me because he said that I looked incredibly like Christina Ricci. Flattering, yes, but it made me feel kind of weird. I'm sure that my face was bright red!


Hope your weekend was wonderful!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails