Thursday, September 10, 2009

Step 15: Home Management Journal

Step 15


From Flylady.net:


Today we are going to begin building our personal contact information.


Start put taking one sheet of paper and writing down your immediate family phone numbers and addresses.

List the work number, cell number and home number or any other information that someone else would need to know in order to get in touch with your family. We have this stuff in our heads; it is time to put it down on paper. For example I know how to find my husband in any court house he may be in. He has five counties, but Kelly could look at my control journal to find this information if she needed to.


Your name first

Then your spouse

Then the children

Your parents and your spouses parents

Then close next of kin and next door neighbors and best friend.


This will take all of five minutes if you will just sit down and write this information on a sheet of paper. Just get started. It doesn’t have to be typed. Just start listing the names and phone numbers.


My take on it:


I don’t have one of these in my Home Management Journal, though I probably should. We know this stuff about one another as do the kids. However, you should do this if you feel the need.


Have a great day!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails