Friday, August 14, 2009

Today's To-Do's: 8/14/09

So there are a few things that I didn't get done this week that I have on my list to do other than my normal Friday stuff. My To-Do List for the day is:


  • Organize the desk (it gets very messy very quickly)
  • Bathe and flea treat Hana
  • Clean off the top of the refrigerator
  • Clean off table in entryway (it gathers mail and clutter)
  • Add In/Out trays for mail
  • Take items to Goodwill
  • Get a table skirt for entryway table
  • Get a bulletin board for kids artwork
  • Pick up and drop off prescriptions
  • Wash baseboards in kitchen/entryway/hallway
  • Get rid of any dust 'bunnies' in corners in all rooms


I have a busy day! Some of it I've already taken care of this morning, such as organizing my desk and cleaning off the table in the entryway, and I'm getting ready to clean off the top of the fridge. Baby D is down for his nap at the moment so I'm getting more laundry done and writing this post. When he wakes up, we will go pick up/drop off prescriptions, go to Goodwill, then go to Wal-Mart. I'm going to look at Goodwill to see if they have any household items that I need. I'm on the lookout for something that I can use to hold all the kids board games since they are on top of the fridge right now. That's a good look, huh? :-) Who knows, maybe I will find a table skirt and/or bulletin board there. Wouldn't that be nice??


Have a great day and an awesome weekend if I don't post on here before Monday!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails