Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Who Knew Wednesday: Old Gum?

It's midweek, thank goodness. My oldest daughter's are visiting my mother down in the southern states and they come back on Friday. I miss them so much! I never thought I'd miss bickering between a teenager girl and a preteen girl, but I certainly do. I can't wait to have them safe, sound, and home again.

For Who Knew Wednesday (thanks Jennie), I've unearthed some weird facts, just for you! Did you know....

...that the worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is over 9000 years old?

I wouldn't want to touch that. I wonder where they keep it? And how do people know that it's really 9000 years old? Do other people think these things, too, or is it just me. :-)

I'm still on the cleaning/decluttering train. I plan to be there for awhile. I've stuck to the morning and afternoon routine. Soon, maybe I'll even give you guys a peek at my complete daily routine. It's LONG! Between studying for my classes (I'm a full time college student) and taking care of the household, my day is completely full. I go to bed tired, but very satisfied. I haven't felt like this in awhile and it's feels pretty awesome.

Hey, let me know if there is anything that you would like to see on here.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails