Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Decorating on a Budget: Wall Art

The girls were out of school today, due to teacher's professional day, so we just relaxed and worked on the house a bit. Since we live in an apartment, we are unable to paint or stencil, so I have to use what I've been given. However, at Wal-Mart, I found stick on wall art that was gorgeous and just what I was looking for. I bought two of them and here is the result of one.


It was much harder to put up that I thought it was going to and I'm still not satisfied that it's straight. I'm going to have Nate look at it tonight or tomorrow and see if he can get it straighter. I just hope that the sticky doesn't come off of it from moving it around.


School is going well. I've got almost all of my homework done for the week, I just need to study more. My first face to face class this semester is on Saturday and I'm nervous. I'm really very shy and prefer to hide behind my computer screen. Oh well, I can only hope for the best.


Tomorrow, I may show picture of my next project; my laundry room! I've been washing every single article of clothing from the old place and I'm still not even close to being done. To get my butt in gear, though, I might post pictures on here so that I can show exactly what I've done.


Have a great day!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails